We’re pleased to announce that Jukely subscribers can now curate and create their own Golists from jukely.com/all.
Help your friends discover new acts by curating a weekly Golist.
Watch the video and read the instructions below to get started making your first Golist.
- To begin curating your Golist, select the (…) icon on the show listing of the performance you want to add.
- Select “Add to your Golist” to include the show and keep browsing. Tip: Add at least 6.
- Select “View your Golist” to see all the upcoming shows that you’ve curated. Bookmark this link! This is your permanent Golist page.
- Look good? Share it with your followers and the world by clicking the Twitter logo at the top of the page!
Keep in mind:
- When people follow your Golist, you’ll earn points, which improve your chances of getting a spot from in-demand shows on Standby. So update it weekly and share it as often as possible!
- Golists you follow (including your own) will appear on the home screen of both the app and your dashboard on jukely.com.
Start curating and sharing the shows you think your network should know about right now at jukely.com/all.