This month in Portland has been interesting to say the least. We’ve got a monthly recap of some of the biggest most interesting happenings throughout the city. Check it out below and learn more.
- King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard rocked the house at sold out show at Revolution Hall on April 11th.
- The new Oregon Bottle Bill will boost the redemption value of bottles from five to ten cents. Terms and conditions apply (like a lot of them).
- We’ve always known that Oregon music is top notch. Now here’s the Billboard certified data to prove what’s the best.
- Bonfire Country Bar wants to have live music, but the city council went all “Footloose” on them over 65 feet of land.
- For the first time in 20 years at Moda Center, Radiohead played to a sold out Portland crowd at the beginning of April (4/9).
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.