Toronto this month has been bustling with activity. Here’s just a few of the incredible things happening throughout the community and where you can find more information.
- Three of the big shows to hit Toronto in April included Feist, Papa Roach, and Diet Cig. Were you on the list for any of them?
- Universal Music Canada is moving its new headquarters to downtown Toronto and city officials are thrilled with the development.
- New regulations could spell the end of unlimited music streaming in Canada, even temporary offers, but ISPs are fighting back.
- Prince’s Toronto home is back on the market. The mansion, located in Toronto’s affluent Bridle Path neighborhood, is being listed for almost $18 million.
- A new VR lounge, House of VR, is coming to Toronto, but how does that affect the city’s music scene? Or even the world of music?
- Former Rough Trade frontwoman Carole Pope is now bringing women to the forefront with her new series, Music For Lesbians.
Keep an eye out for May!
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.