With the seasons changing and everyone prepping for summer (don’t you know it’s rooftop season?), Dallas had a lot of booming music and nightlife news this month. It’s easy to miss something. Here’s a quick recap for you:
- If you’re prepping for a night out at a show, these spots have the best tacos and margaritas to get you excited.
- The Dallas Mavericks announced the first ever female DJ at American Airlines Center, Poizon Ivy.
- Dallas Festival of Ideas hosted several concerts and book festivals throughout the month, specifically the last weekend of April.
- We introduced you to Deep Ellum, and some of the venues the neighborhood has to offer.
- Avant Chamber Ballet has dedicated its time and effort towards bringing live music back to the ballet.
Here’s to hoping May is filled with just as many shows (and margaritas).
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.