It’s time for another incredible Jukely Sound Projects experience! In order to keep the show as lit as possible, here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Bar service will run from doors open to show end. Booze. ‘Nuff said.
2. There are no ATMs at the venue, but there are a ton nearby, so if you plan to use cash (like for coat check, which is cash only), stop by one in advance.
3. There will be food available for purchase on site. Catering will be provided by The Black Rose near the entrance to the venue.
4. Certain items are dangerous, illegal, or downright annoying, so please don’t bring them. Those items are: outside food or drink; glass in any form; marker pens and spraypaint; flyers, stickers or posters; flammable products, materials or sprays; illegal substances of any kind (including marijuana, even if it has been medically prescribed); drug paraphernalia; vitamins; any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains; any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods; fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive; single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR); and pets.
You will not be permitted access to the venue with any of these items, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. The nearest train stops are for the A, C, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Parking in the area is a bit spotty so we suggest public transit, a cab, or a ride-sharing service like Uber or Lyft.
We’ll see you at the show!