Los Angeles had a jam packed April with huge festivals and general parties as well as smaller artists. Both weekends of Coachella occurred followed by Stagecoach. With such a large variety of shows to see, we hooked you up.
- Coachella happened. We told you which small artists to see. We also told you what you could do if you didn’t make it out of the city for the weekend.
- A lot of artists headlined some killer shows:
- Kilter, one of our favorite up and coming Australian producers, headlined his first L.A. shows.
- DJ Sharam and Oliver Dollar announced their upcoming Cinco de Mayo show at Avalon Hollywood.
- Gryffin brought his good vibes to Santa Ana’s The Observatory before playing at Coachella.
- Dirtybird artists Sacha Robotti and Sacha Hood stopped by on their North American tour.
- Life in Color had “the World’s Largest Paint Party” with headliners A-trak, Cash Cash, and Rusko.
- We made a list on all the venues you can go to that have the best food and drink in-house, so you never have to miss a show for drunk eats.
- The hyperloop might make seeing shows on different coasts a thing of the not-so-distant future.
Excited for something to come this May you think we should know about? Tell us on Twitter.
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.