London is one of our favorite cities to cover here at Four Over Four. Not only is it a vibrant, cosmopolitan global city, but it’s got a unique music scene that is a nice break from our otherwise North American coverage. Also, thank you for continuing to read our UK stories despite the fact that we insist on spelling things the American way.
- Some locals, including popular venue Egg London, gave us the lowdown on how the Night Tube is changing London.
- Take a look at the historic Savoy Cinema and the Village Underground’s plans to transform it into an arts center.
- DJ and fugitive from justice, Dax J had fled back to London. Okay, that’s mostly a joke, but it did give us an opportunity to discuss the cultural implications of performing abroad.
- An angry Wandsworth neighbor nearly derailed the South West Four Festival, but luckily they managed to work it out.
- Speaking of rails, there was also an impromptu rave on the London Underground. The transit police were not pleased.
I wonder what May has in store for London. Maybe we’ll talk less about the Underground next month…
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.